Monday, July 27, 2009

Project Time

So I don't know if every ones husband is like this, but my husband cant just sit around . He is all ways doing projects. So a month or so ago this was the Saturday project!
They dug a huge hole. They being Brett & Brad our brother in law Brad.
Then they put a pond liner & pump down, & filled it with big river rocks. Then moved the rock with the wench on the 4 wheeler.
Then they filled in the big rocks with little rocks, & put rubber mulch on top.
Tadah!! The finished project. Now we have a beautiful waterfall in the front of our house too. My husband is soooo AMAZING!
We had this rock drilled when we put in our yard then decided not to put it in, Brett said he would do it himself, and boy he followed through. Brett is very handy and can figure out anything he "wants" to do. :) If you know what I'm saying.

1 comment:

Jaymie said...

O this made me REALLY miss home. i saw the pic of your house and my heart kinda hurt.. also.. do you hate me? you never call or text me back.. :( i think you might hate me. Well all the same, i love you!!! Come visit me soon.. im MISERABLE!