Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Years Baby

On 1/1/11 Camden Dee Kesler came into the word weighing 8 pd 1 oz & was 22 in. He was the new years baby for our hospital so we got a lot of free stuff. Not bad for 3 hrs of labor and 3 short pushes. Not to mention all natural!
Camden 1 week old
What a great big sister
All the gifts brought to the hospital
All the cool stuff we got! Thanks Mt. View
Got to love free stuff
Brotherly love
It is such a special experience to share with your husband. To bring a child into the world. I love the look on Bretts face.
So Cute

10 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Misty! Almost make me want to have a New Years Baby...ALMOST! I hope things are going well for you and the new little one!

Stace said...

He is so precious, Misty! We just had another little boy too. I love little babies. Here's to sleepless nights!! Congrats. I hope you're recovering well and baby is doing great. Stacie

Woods: said...

Congrats! That is really AMAZING! And so so fun! He's so handsome and I'm so glad he's here!

NatalieT said...

He is precious. What did you end up naming him? Congratulations!

NatalieT said...

I see now, I don't know why I didn't see it before. Camden is very cute.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luved snuggling with camden this weekend...dont think i did it enough though! thanks again for letting us stay with you, we had a super fun time! *cami

Sarah said...

congrats. Another beautiful kesler. Ok, shoot me straight, how was the no drugs version of child birth. I am too scared. xoxo

go mom go said...

Congratulations!

TerriLyn said...

Ohhh, so cute. Congratulations Misty! He is very handsome and I hope that things are going well for you guys!

Brandon and Hayley Gordon said...

All natural? you are such a stud! Congrats. I know this is way late but he is so sweet. Nicely done!