Saturday, June 4, 2011

A special Fast 4 Jaymie

To Family & Friends,

So my little sister Jaymie has not had the easiest road in life, when it comes to her health.From losing her site in one eye, to ticks, to mysterious pain and agony. ( I am not going to expound upon that any further… if I wrote all her illnesses we would be here for an hr.) But this coming week and the next few weeks my loving mother is taking Jaymie to the MAYO Clinic in Arizona. This is her last shot to find out what is wrong with her. So please join me and my family in a special fast this Sunday for Jaymie & the doctors so that they will be able to help Jaymie and find out how to make her life better, and easier for her to endure. I know not everyone is religious or spiritual but what ever you believe in or call upon lets all join together to help my little sister I love sooooo much! Thank you for all your support and prayers!!

Xoxoxoxxoxo Thanks Misty



3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey. This is Adrienne browning. I am sure that you have heard plenty of people give you there two sence about what they think could be the problem, but for what it's worth I will give you mine to. After reading your post and seeing you mention ticks , it home for me. Our family are carriers of Lymes disease, and we have had some health problems especially Jessica. When I came home for mothers day I went with Jess to this clinic in Pocatello, where they treat Lymes. We both got an I.V that is supossed to cure the disease. While we were there, there were 2 other young girls who have Lymes. One of them was so bad that she had been paralyzed by it, and was in and out of Primary childrens hospital for years. As a last ditch effort her parents carried her into the clinic where the doctor stayed with her there overnight giving her I.Vs. Within days she was able to walk again. I have heard some amazing stories, and seen the difference it has made with my mom, grandma, Jess and myself. I can't remember the name of the place but I can find out if you want or you can always call Jess. She has way more info than me. I hope that this can be some sort of help for you and your family. We will keep your family in our prayers. If I can answer any questions feel free to give me a call. Hope the best for you all!!
Adrienne

omer said...



شركة شحن اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن ونقل الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي



abo-bder said...



شركة عزل فوم بالرياض