Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary 11 years strong :)

50 (plus a few) Reason I love Brett Wray Kesler <3

I love your smile

The way you can calm me down when I am upset

Your dimple in your chin

Your positive attitude

Your smiling eyes

The excitement in your face the day we brought our children in the world

Your tiny ears

How you serenade me in the car

Your freckles

Your singing on the lawn mower

How sexy you are

How you make me laugh

What a hard worker you are to provide for our family

How spiritual you are

How our grass looks like a baseball field

How you make me better every day

You are handy Daddy & can fix anything

The way you kiss me

How I feel when you hold me

You support me in all the things I do

You don’t mind just sitting on the couch with me

You watch bachelor with me

You are my best friend

I can be me around you

You love my ponytails

Sometimes you let me hold the remote

You are an amazing father

How you listen to Maycee’s stories at night

How Goofy you are

How you don’t take your self to seriously

How I know you will always take care of us

How you act like you love all the food I make for you ;)

How you listen to me talk about my day, because you know I need to talk to an adult

How you act like you care

You make me feel important

I love that you are the perfect Height for me

What am AMAZING lover you are

How you will always be my “Big Daddy”

I love that you love my family

I love that you don’t care when I wear 4 in. heels and am as tall as you

I love that you except all my fashion trend, I like to try

I love seeing your face every mourning

I love that you love the outdoors

I love how you play sports with our boys

I love how you sit through dance competitions and cheer the loudest

I love how talented at sports you are, & watching you play ;)

I love snuggling in bed with you

You always know just what to say to cheer me up

You help me keep life in the right perspective

I love that I get to be with you for eternity

I love that you do what I ask you to, even if I have to ask 5 times

I love how I feel when you wrap your arms around me

I love you energy for life

How Hot you are!

I love that Bostin has your love for life, even when he wars me out!

I love how you make our lawn the best in the neighborhood

Your are the love of my life and I thank my heavenly father every day he lead me to you!

<3 xoxoxoxoxoxo

Happy 11th Anniversary!!