Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rexburg Temple

The Temple Dedication

WOW, I hope all of you had the chance to see the broadcast of the temple dedication.  It was amazing.  I came out of there with an even greater understanding of why I beleive in this great gospel.  I am sooooo glad that I know my family will be together forever...  What an amazing thought for alot of people, but we know that it is true. President Monson is such a great man (he has always been one of my favs.) I know I joke alot about living in _____... but the people here ARE amazing.  It says alot about the people here for them to get a temple.  I have loved living here and watching how excited every one is for their temple.  It has been a great experience to be here and take part in everything.  I guess I really am Lucky to live here:)

3 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Mist - that is so sweet you guys got to go to it...something you will never forget. looks like a beautiful temple, can't wait to see it and do a session. nice try on replying on the myfam that you dont have anything going on...and cant wait to see a pic of your choppage of the hair hotty! luv cam

Ty and Annie Tanner family said...

I am so glad you were able to attend the dedication! I had to stay home with the three hoodlums....but Ty gave me the low-down. Your blog is so cute and it is so fun to see what you guys are up to. We cant to see you guys!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

That is a neat experience! Glad you got to go. Did your kids enjoy it? We took Sydney to the open house and she had a great time.