Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The 4th

This year on the 4th Brett was actually home so we got the chance to do normal 4th of July things like watch the parade. It was crazy people allowing their kids to run in the street to get candy. I thought someone was going to die!! Maycee is protecting Bostin, too cute :)


This is the treat I made for Bretts kesler Family reunion!! I know Martha right ;)
Then we stayed at the Hilton on the river, with Bretts reward points, one good thing about him traveling soo much :) The fire works were amazing as usual! Maycee is missing in this pic because my parents took her to Hannah Montana. She loved it.

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Sounds like fun! I'm loving that cake! Very cool!

Angela said...

That cake was so yummy. I think you should send me the recipe so I can digi scrap it.

Erika Kiel said...

I love the dessert! It looks yummy!