Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sick in Bed, and sick of bed

Life has been pretty interesting at our house lately. It has been full of needle poking and I.V. giving. Super fun but most of you also know what that means we are going to have another baby! (Mark my words it also will be the LAST)


4 is just the right number plus I can not do this again. I have lost 12 pounds and get sick 12 to 20 times a day. I know a dream come true but such is life for me :) I get a new I.V. site every monday then flush it 3 times a day so I can give my self another I.V. full of fluid on thursday. I also have a medicine pump that I wear and have to move every day. So every day get poked in a new spot, Brett is really gentle with it though. The 1st time I though he was going to pass out but 2 weeks later and he is a pro. I still don't let him watch me remove my I.V. though :)

(Thanks for all the comments and support I am due Jan. 1st 2011 Maybe I will have the new year baby! And yes I have got this sick with the last two babies so I have no more doubt what is to come ;) No more maybe this time it will be different)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time i need to be your surrogate...seriously i feel for you! tried to call and check on you the other day, thinking about ya girl. i LUV all the recent pic updates...the partay looked beautiful & fun and brettski def. is manny in the flesh!!! gotta catch you on the flipside of one of those girls get-a-ways! *cami

Anonymous said...

no clue why that says cameron...

{brady+sarah} said...

WOW misty you are awesome! I couldn't do that! I would be done after my first!! Congrats on the baby!! When are you due??

a-hyde said...

youre awesome for putting up with all that. Congrats on the baby, you didnt mention when you were due?

Janae said...

Congrats Misty!! I think four is a great # too. Maybe someday we'll join and take the step to #3. :) I'm so sorry you get so sick! Is this normal for all your pregnancies? Hope you feel better soon!! You'll be such a cute prego girl!

NatalieT said...

Those IV's do not look fun at all! Congrats on the upcoming baby. I bet Maycee is hoping for a girl.

Erin said...

Congratulations. You are amazing. Happy Belated Birthday too.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Congrats on another pregnancy! When are you due? We haven't announced it to the world yet, but we are (finally) expecting #3...Morgan and this baby will be 5 years apart but better late than never. :-) I'm due at the beginning of January. Congrats again.

Christie said...

I'm so happy I'm not gonna be the only one with 4! Sorry your so sick, it doesn't look fun BUT you however are always hot;) lol

Marilou said...

Congrats on the baby! Sorry the process isn't so great for you :(

Stace said...

Being sick for so long is the worst. I always feel grateful that it comes with a baby in the end! Good luck with the pregnancy and congrats! And happy 30th! You are beautiful and so young! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

OH misty, I want to cry looking at these pictures!

Unknown said...

I love that you have been blogging so much in bed! :)Congrats again on the babe! Hang in there! And I am so jealous of your pans! Love those! Looks like you had a great bday!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news! Although I'm so sorry you get so sick. At least you know you won't have to do it ever again! :)