Wednesday, June 9, 2010

T-Ball

Bostin is playing T-Ball this summer (if you can call all the bad weather summer) Bostin is very serious about his t-ball. He gets everyone out @ 1st and home. He doesnt know that they don't keep score :) My favorite is the fact that he likes to be 1st batter so he can get a double. He doesn't like that you can only run to 1st base if he follows someone. Then my next favorite thing is the fact that he slides in to 2nd, 3rd & home. He is loving every second of it.


Dont worry Bostin got that little girl out. He even did the sign when the boy on 1st caught it :)


2 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

What a stud! He's going to be a lover just like his dad. How hilarious is he? I'm excited to see how Austin does. He starts next week. So fun!!! Hope you are feeling well - well I guess as well as you can. :) Let us know if we can help with anything.

Litasteve said...

I'm excited to see Austin...
What a stud!...
Flower Poland