Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nov- Dec fun

A few pre-Christmas pics
Decorating the tree
A reward for getting it done. Can you say giant home made oreo!
Mackay turned 8 and was baptized, we are sooo proud of him!
Our new Christmas tree that fit the room just right ;)
This was an FHE where we wrapped a bunch of secret santa gifts
Delivering gifts
On the way there the kids were so excited but they also very tired
Santas little helpers
Nani & Grandpa getting ready to door bell ditch!
I love the Christmas season. I love giving back because we are so blessed. I love the glow in the kids eyes. I love using Mr. Peeps to get a whole month of not fighting. But most of all I am thankful for the Savior and the fact that he gave more than any of us could ever think of giving, Just for Me!

No comments: